NEW RESTRUCTURED Secondary Successful Middle Leadership programme 2019/20 to incorporate new Ofsted framework - starts Tuesday 22nd October 2019
Designed and facilitated by experience school leaders from the Benfleet Teaching School Alliance, the "Successful Middle Leadership" programme is aimed at secondary school teachers who are aspiring, new or existing middle leaders.
The 7-session course explores key aspects of the new Ofsted Framework and is designed to reflect current leadership thinking and develop the capacity of participants to be confident and successful leaders in school.
- The course has been restructured in light of the new Ofsted Framework and reflects the impact of middle leaders in developing an effective curriculum
- Each session is delivered by a recognised specialist, with first-hand experience of leadership and management within schools
- Seven twilight sessions (4.00pm-5.30pm) addressing key leadership topics
- Sessions take place over six months (October 2019 - March 2020)
- Between sessions each participant will have the opportunity to reflect and build on their approach to leadership through an Action Research Project focused on their work in school
- Course facilitator Carol Woodhouse (M.A. Dis)
For full details and session dates, please visit our Secondary Training Courses tab and select the first session of this programme on 22nd October 2019.
TO BOOK A PLACE ON THIS PROGRAMME, PLEASE SELECT THE FIRST SESSION, ADD NUMBER OF DELEGATES TO THE CART AND COMPLETE OUR BOOKING PROCEDURE.