Applying To BTSA For A Teacher Training Place
Your next steps - in no particular order:
- Attend one of the local recruitment events to find out more about the programme and speak to others who have completed the programme or are currently involved.
- Review your qualifications to check you meet the requirements.
- Search for the relevant ITT course. If you decide that you would like to train with the Benfleet TSA, search under The Benfleet Teaching School Alliance. Applications open on 9th October 2018 through the GOV.UK website. Our courses can be found by entering Benfleet Teaching School Alliance into the search area via this link: https://find-postgraduate-teacher-training.education.gov.uk
- Complete your application form ensuring that your references complete the relevant sections as the form does not get sent until they are completed.
- Look at the skills tests and begin practising for both Maths & Literacy as soon as you can. If you require additional help (quite common in Maths) please contact Maxine Howard firstname.lastname@example.org as it may be possible to arrange assistance with this.
Professional skills test information - will be moving soon http://www.education.gov.uk/sta/professional